PROJECT DMON CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Whats up big homie! I see your "laying the foundation" sort of say lol .. Keep it up..DMON CHILD! another BU for 80'z!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
kuruption109 said:
[youtube]2Gfky03mAB4[/youtube]

As you can see Im the red headed step child lol!! Same shirt but Where is the buick logo haha..must be cuz im mexican lol jk :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• 80'z shirt.jpg
    80'z shirt.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 584

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:

As you can see Im the red headed step child lol!! Same shirt but Where is the buick logo haha..must be cuz im mexican lol jk :rofl: :rofl:
we kno u photoshopped it out the pic.. ahahahahahahahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:

we kno u photoshopped it out the pic.. ahahahahahahahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nope no photo shop lol I asked Mel to leave it out :) I need that tri shield on it :) Nothing a little white out pen can't sketch lol keeping it ghetto haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor