BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I was going to ask about the 19 degree thing but I figured it was celcius being your up north there eh'
Trying to get you to 300......

Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I want to wish you good luck. I feel a little nervous for you. I have seen and had the things that can go wrong happen to me. I have never painted a high end car only machines and stuff, so it seems kind of scary to me. Probably nothing a pro like you can't knock out and make look fabulous. I'm pulling for you D!

Reactions: 7 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
I can't be the only one checking the weather forecast for Calgary on Friday ........or am I special ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
I have a suggestion that I think will gather a lot of support! you should do a live stream/facebook watch party in the booth so we can all see it. That would be EPIC!!!!:banana::banana::friday::friday:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I can't be the only one checking the weather forecast for Calgary on Friday ........or am I special ?

You’re not the only one Dave, I’ve been watching it like a hawk lately. The automotive paint gods must be in a very forgiving mood though because it’s looking like I couldn’t ask for better. I’m just winding down the last few hours at work here, then I’m off for over a week.

The preparations start tomorrow beginning with getting the trailer from work in the morning!
It’s highly unlikely you’ll get a live stream anything from me in the booth this weekend, but I’ll certainly try and grab as many pictures and video as I can for y’all.

And thank you all for the good luck wishes. Hopefully I won’t need them!
🤞🏻

• Happy
Reactions: 16 users

B's 87mcss

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2018
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Weather God agrees, Go forth and get that sucker painted!
1590704171738.png

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor