BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i was actually thinking about you today brother,it's gonna be a good weekend.take it easy up there.(y)

Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
It’s highly unlikely you’ll get a live stream anything from me in the booth this weekend, but I’ll certainly try and grab as many pictures and video as I can for y’all.

ImmastrapaGoProtoyerarse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I want to wish you good luck. I feel a little nervous for you. I have seen and had the things that can go wrong happen to me. I have never painted a high end car only machines and stuff, so it seems kind of scary to me. Probably nothing a pro like you can't knock out and make look fabulous. I'm pulling for you D!

I seen a page back that he isn't skeered - I'm confident D will prevail and the paint will be just like the rest of the build - PERFECT +

I'm glad we'll have some videos of your best side - I'm assuming that will be your other half that's along for the ride :):)

Good luck D, and I'm sure you won't need it.

Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I seen a page back that he isn't skeered - I'm confident D will prevail and the paint will be just like the rest of the build - PERFECT +

I'm glad we'll have some videos of your best side - I'm assuming that will be your other half that's along for the ride :):)

Good luck D, and I'm sure you won't need it.

Thanks Jim. Hopefully I won’t.

I’m definitely not skeered, but to be honest I am a little bit nervous. There’s a lot of pressure and eyes on this one, nevermind the countless hours of work that’s gone into it.
I’m just gonna do what I do, concentrate on the task at hand and try and do the best job I possibly can. Fate will decide the rest.

The better half is wisely sitting this one out, this weekend it’ll be myself, NorthernRegal, and my buddy Mike making the magic on the car happen.

Reactions: 12 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor