BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I have some many pictures in want to post.... Donovan is making dinner and prepping the update.

This ^^^ sounds promising. You're giving us a Carly Simon moment

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks like I checking in just on time. I cant wait to see it Donovan!

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Alright alright alright. Everybody just simmer down. Unlike y’all been sitting around moaning about having to wait a bit, I’ve just put in 2 back to back 14 hour days without much more than the odd breather to wolf down a sammitch and something to drink!

But I’m finally home and have all the gear unloaded, had a bite to eat and a chance to catch my breath, and now I can finally share a couple pics with ya. I’m only gonna post up the two best ones I think I took tonight after finishing up, I’ll save the rest until tomorrow when I go back to unmask and bring it back home.

It’s not perfect, I knew it wouldn’t be, but let’s just say that everything that needs attention is easily fixed with a little soap and water and wet sandpaper. I’m beyond pleased with the end result, it turned out better than I had hoped.

You be the judge.

572F0B44-812F-4E05-B634-9AE81AB8CF05.jpeg

4C49F66A-66E9-4A56-9EED-03F27A4F1028.jpeg

More tomorrow after it’s unmasked, hopefully in the sunshine!

D.

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Y’all should hit up Duke, I’m pretty sure he’s got some different and better pictures that he took while I was working!
😉

Reactions: 5 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
This thread pays dividends.

I had to go back to page 154 to find the info, but I found the part number for the rivets to replace the door window guides that always break. Score!

Oh and glad to see the car in paint!

Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This thread pays dividends.

I had to go back to page 154 to find the info, but I found the part number for the rivets to replace the door window guides that always break. Score!

Oh and glad to see the car in paint!

Glad I could help, and thank you!

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor