Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
kustomkyle said:
Is the car still there?

It was the last time I was there...maybe a week ago now....it's been much too cold here to get back to it.

I posted this on the 21st in the For Sale section I had going on it...

**Well I was over today to get members some parts off the car...it appears that someone else may know what this car is...or perhaps just needed a bunch of parts. The header panel and grilles were gone, top end of the motor was gone along with shifter/cable and trans bracket....tail light lenses were gone.

I may try and get in again to get a couple more things for a member but not sure there's much left worth pulling. I did pull a couple of things that were left and will post when I get pics taken.**

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Crap missed this, in driving distance for me. I assume that is Bucks Auto parts? Oh well just more junk to pile up. Rare for Olds powered G bodies to end up in the yards here, most were sbc factory.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
martin.ca said:
Oh geez. Is it gone? How was the back bumper? Any of the three wheels left?

I was in and out of there quick last Saturday and it was still there...not alot left...I've included a pic of the rear when I first saw it back in early Dec....

UZjz0z.jpg

Taillight lenses are now gone but I think there was one wheel there yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor