Random Ls question

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I'm sure Denmah read it in a magazine and built it - Christ - it was almost turn key. Are you for real?
Is this supposed to be your example of a junk yard or stock build SC LS build? The only stock part on this might be the alternator bracket.

You two guys are trolls passing on more misinformation than the last I guy I mentioned that to. The real issue is some kid will stumble onto this thread and think that there is some value in this thread.

I'm kinda new to forum, but a mod needs to close this thread.

Yes, completely for real. First, I am all for big power from simple forced induction junkyard builds - just not when every kid thinks they are going to build a 1000hp engine with a $300 engine and a Chinese turbo. I am well aware of Matt Happel's successes, and of his major and very frustrating failures. Your example is poor.

Secondly, it is called a joke.

I will see myself out this thread, and back to building reliable LS powered cars like I have been since 2002. Thanks for contributing to the conversation with your helpful insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor