Rants and Raves

Total lack of common sense

Rubberneckers during rush hour.

People who feel the need to open all doors, trunk and hood and display stuffed animals, model cars, pamphlets and brochures and every single trophy and plaque that they've ever won on their car when it's on display at a show.
Listen.... if your car can't draw a crowd on its own without all that stupid stuff, then you didn't do something right.

When I buy bananas and they go from green sticks to brown soft lumps in a 1 hr period.
Its the florescent lights man. 😛 Keeps em alive in stores.

My stupid neighbor who has been banging on his axles of his trailer off and on for about a week. Same pace, smack.... smack..... smack.... smack..... for hours at a time, nothing has been accomplished. TF ARE YOU DOING.

Thought of a couple more:
popular radio stations with weak sauce antennas
traffic lights that go from green to red when you're halfway though the intersection, lord help you if you have someone in front of you.
Lights that will stay green for the 1 sumbitch thats 10 miles down the road and refuse to turn green for me. If there's no one around, I go through the red. I don't care. I'm not waiting there for 10 MINUTES for the light to maybe change. If there's others, or cameras, I'll just whip it around and go another way.
People who f*ck around on their phones at stoplights and cause me and 20 other people to have to wait another round of lights.
Micro-transactions in video games. I already paid $60 for the damn thing, f*ck outta here! I ain't paying $2 for this, $5 for that, $10 in fake in game money, NOR am I paying $20 to get further in the game than someone who actually plays the game how you are supposed to. Why are you giving me an option to bypass the game? It's because they made a sh*t game and they're greedy a-holes. that's why.
People that cut in front of you in line. Was mainly a highschool thing, but after I threw the dude out of line (picked him up and threw him) the principal put a stop to it. Heh.
My friends mocking me only having 211hp to the wheels in my STOCK 350, when they don't have running vehicles. Or a car in general.
My aluminum wheels getting dirty if I look at them funny.
Getting sandwiches from fast food places you know were sitting out the whole day and not having enough time to demand a fresh one.
2 ton whales ordering everything on the menu taking 20 minutes for what should be a 5 minute exchange.
Local radio djs of 12 years being replaced my Bob and Tom's unfunny asses.
Corporate buyouts.
Can't have a vanity plate where I live.
Salt on the roads eating my car.
People not washing their cars EVER and wondering why after 1 winter their 2018 RAM is now looks like a 1990 dakota.
LS engines.
People swapping out Turbo 231s for an LS and going "but it's still a GN man! It's got more power than it did man!". Nope. You're stupid, all you did was ruin a Grand National. Now you just have a black regal.
People who watch barret jackson who suddenly think their 87 Cutlass salon is worth $10,000. Mopar people are generally like this, always have been, but it's starting to bleed off into GM people and I don't like it.

My stupid neighbor who has been banging on his axles of his trailer off and on for about a week. Same pace, smack.... smack..... smack.... smack..... for hours at a time, nothing has been accomplished. TF ARE YOU DOING.

Thought of a couple more:
popular radio stations with weak sauce antennas
traffic lights that go from green to red when you're halfway though the intersection, lord help you if you have someone in front of you.
Lights that will stay green for the 1 sumbitch thats 10 miles down the road and refuse to turn green for me. If there's no one around, I go through the red. I don't care. I'm not waiting there for 10 MINUTES for the light to maybe change. If there's others, or cameras, I'll just whip it around and go another way.
People who f*ck around on their phones at stoplights and cause me and 20 other people to have to wait another round of lights.
Micro-transactions in video games. I already paid $60 for the damn thing, f*ck outta here! I ain't paying $2 for this, $5 for that, $10 in fake in game money, NOR am I paying $20 to get further in the game than someone who actually plays the game how you are supposed to. Why are you giving me an option to bypass the game? It's because they made a sh*t game and they're greedy a-holes. that's why.
People that cut in front of you in line. Was mainly a highschool thing, but after I threw the dude out of line (picked him up and threw him) the principal put a stop to it. Heh.
My friends mocking me only having 211hp to the wheels in my STOCK 350, when they don't have running vehicles. Or a car in general.
My aluminum wheels getting dirty if I look at them funny.
Getting sandwiches from fast food places you know were sitting out the whole day and not having enough time to demand a fresh one.
2 ton whales ordering everything on the menu taking 20 minutes for what should be a 5 minute exchange.
Local radio djs of 12 years being replaced my Bob and Tom's unfunny asses.
Corporate buyouts.
Can't have a vanity plate where I live.
Salt on the roads eating my car.
People not washing their cars EVER and wondering why after 1 winter their 2018 RAM is now looks like a 1990 dakota.
LS engines.
People swapping out Turbo 231s for an LS and going "but it's still a GN man! It's got more power than it did man!". Nope. You're stupid, all you did was ruin a Grand National. Now you just have a black regal.
People who watch barret jackson who suddenly think their 87 Cutlass salon is worth $10,000. Mopar people are generally like this, always have been, but it's starting to bleed off into GM people and I don't like it.
Quoted for truth. You are truly on "old soul"".

People who park at a gas pump at a busy station so they can go inside and do a week's worth of shopping for chips and beer. Meanwhile their car sits tying up a pump for 15 minutes. There should be a law that allows you to pump a dollar's worth of gas on their car and set it on fire.
Hutch
I have a gas station across the street from me where I fill up my F650 box truck with diesel fuel and they have one pump there with the large truck nozzle that will not fit any cars but occasionally there will be a car parked there, which means they were too lazy to park in an actual spot.
So I will pull in front of them with my hazards on and back up within inches of their bumper using my back up camera and then leave it in reverse with the parking brake on while my 112 decibel back up alarm is blaring away. When they come out with their food/drink etc. I still have to politely remind them this is a not a parking spot.

I hate the fart bandit. You know, the greasy guy with bad hygiene on the airplane that shyt's his pants and thinks nobody minds. :puke:

True story from a 4 hour flight to DTW last week Friday. On the 4th rotten egg fart this crazy Argentine guy next to me got so upset he went to the restroom, got the air freshener and began pumping it into the back of the fart bandit's head. The Argentine guy used just about every Spanish cuss word I know and made quite the spectacle. Everyone around him including the flight attendant knew what was going on. It was quite amusing to see the guys reaction....Don't be the fart bandit.

Ok, well l didn't put it down on my first post on here, but dammit it has to be said in regards to my job which also brings me to another thing sort of related.

Inseminating a cow an the dam thing coughs and shoots out sh*t giving me a face mask!! Pisses me right to F-off.

An the sort of related just piling it to a lady and she anal farts, mood bender or what!

Ok, well l didn't put it down on my first post on here, but dammit it has to be said in regards to my job which also brings me to another thing sort of related.

Inseminating a cow an the dam thing coughs and shoots out sh*t giving me a face mask!! Pisses me right to F-off.

An the sort of related just piling it to a lady and she anal farts, mood bender or what!

No man in their right mind should be shoulder deep in an animal.

• Haha
Reactions: MrSony and bob64

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor