Rants and Raves

Ok, well l didn't put it down on my first post on here, but dammit it has to be said in regards to my job which also brings me to another thing sort of related.

Inseminating a cow an the dam thing coughs and shoots out sh*t giving me a face mask!! Pisses me right to F-off.

!

I also hate dingleballs on the tail.

I also hate dingleballs on the tail.

Not so much of a problem, l deal with about 95% Dairy cattle and most shorten the tails as to not throw it around on the bedding mats or in the parlour.

Omg Edit, you were talking about cattle right? Cause if it referred to the second part of that post, roflmao!!!

Last edited:
Morons at the gun range who are total newbs but think they are Rambo because they bought an AR15. Any jackass can go out and buy an AR15.

Or the people who think common range courtesy don't apply to them- case in point, a guy last week starting picking up my brass shells from under my bench, while I was still shooting and without asking if he could have them. Had he asked, I'd have let him have them, just wait until I'm done shooting. I had another guy last year shooting at MY targets. Range master kicked him out for that.

Or the reckless *ssh*les who pay no mind to safety, pointing muzzles all over the place, not knowing if there is a round in the chamber or not, holding the gun sideways like they are playing GTA and then dropping the gun when it recoils, fiddling with their guns when people are down range.

One time a few years back I was at a public range and a guy started shooting while people were still out hanging targets. It was a public range so there was no range master, but once the guys who were hanging targets realized what just happened, they ran back and got into a fistfight with the guy.

Driving in NY.

^^this from someone in NJ????? 😉

Mr. Sony - you hate LS engines? Now that's borderline unAmerican, or at least should be considered left wingy - did you vote for Hillary???

FWIW 81Cutlass brought up the biggest issue that hit home for me - I have lost sleep over trying to keep my bananas from browning.

Bob64 - no comment other than you have given me a new image in my brain of the term ******** - hehe.

^^this from someone in NJ????? 😉

Mr. Sony - you hate LS engines? Now that's borderline unAmerican, or at least should be considered left wingy - did you vote for Hillary???

FWIW 81Cutlass brought up the biggest issue that hit home for me - I have lost sleep over trying to keep my bananas from browning.

Bob64 - no comment other than you have given me a new image in my brain of the term ******** - hehe.
I don't like Chevrolet engines in General. It sounds hipster-y, but they're too mainstream. I'm frankly sick of them. Given the choice, I'd rather have a standard SBC over an LS. I'm content with my SBB's though. Light, torqey, unique exhaust note, front mount dizzy, free flowing exhaust manifolds, etc.
I voted for Kodos.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor