Rants and Raves

Home Dopey!!!

Brand spanky new Maytag dryer delivered by Home Depot last Wednesday - 1st load last night, won't start this morning. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Wife got it to work. I guess I was ham fisting the sensitive touch screen. 🤣

Reactions: DRIVEN
Top things that are currently annoying the crap out of me (I'm sure the list will change):

1. Consistently-on-TV-Accura commercial featuring "She's a Rainbow" by the Rolling Stones. It's making me not want to listen to Stones music anymore. Like they only have ONE car they have for sale. It doesn't even make sense. They got another one too with Stones' cover of "Sympathy for the Devil" but it's not played 13.5 times per hour on average.

2. On the subject of annoying commercial is on the XM Radio in the truck- although not played that much anymore, that drone of both "Kars for Kids" and "Zyppah" ads want me to grind broken glass bottles into both sides of my neck until I expire. I have now trained myself to instinctively hit the mute button for a minute until the demons exit the radio when I first hear those ads. For my sanity. If I ever die in a single car wreck, it's very likely it's because I couldn't get to the mute button in time.

3. Stupid people who either don't get it, or don't want to get it. They're everywhere. I fight fire ants in my yard with more success. And you know how hard that is.

Top things I really like other than my wife, dogs, and my life (again, subject to change):

1. Oldsmobiles

2. Tax cuts

3. A stronger economy

Most of my rants at this point would/could probably be construed as political. I do my best to avoid people and places that differ from my principles.

Raves? Life is pretty good right now.

Reactions: My86R3gal
Most of my rants at this point would/could probably be construed as political. I do my best to avoid people and places that differ from my principles.

Raves? Life is pretty good right now.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor