RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

Just looked up the Power Tour again, it's in a couple weeks.
Total distance this year = 1370 miles.

Starts in Newton IA, ends in Mobile AL

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

Added few more pictures, see first post (edited).

Car won't be ready for any power tours this year -- maybe next year (hopefully). Almost on the road now, pending appraised insurance approval. If all goes well maybe I'll be driving it next week (for the very first time... sheesh, still waiting :roll: )

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok

Every ride on the gbody website is awesome ! I don't care what anyone says and yes everyone needs Jesus
He will be returning soon are you ready ? everyone keep up the good work & God Bless you all

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct

"objects in mirrior appear to be mustangs" that is the coolest little detail type thing i have ever seen, cause almost no one will really notice it but if they do theyll definatly get a kick out of it. how did you do that? just custom made stickers or what?

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

adam6640 said:
Every ride on the gbody website is awesome ! I don't care what anyone says and yes everyone needs Jesus
He will be returning soon are you ready ? everyone keep up the good work & God Bless you all
Amen brother, Amen. :)

redneckracer305 said:
"objects in mirrior appear to be mustangs" that is the coolest little detail type thing i have ever seen, cause almost no one will really notice it but if they do theyll definatly get a kick out of it. how did you do that? just custom made stickers or what?
I forgot how I came across it, but then I Googled it and finally saw one guy selling similar customized decals on Ebay -- they were cheap enough for the custom wording, and I couldnt' resist. :D
By the way, I also have these two stickers going on my visors, also a nice little "kick" ;) :
ebay_gstring_warnings_Honda.jpg

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

454muscle said:
It's all good, who want's a beer?! :friday:
images

Here... beermonkey9417, billysmithSS, anyone else??

THANX! :friday:

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

*Edit* I finally got the rear tail light bezels and license plate bezel redone in high gloss black, and also the powdercoated vinyl top trim as well -- so they all went in and now the car looks like a car now. I'm working on the center console now and the hood will be on soon, but here's a couple more shots from the back, and a video!!!!

normal_IMG_0593.jpg

normal_IMG_0595.jpg

normal_IMG_0596.jpg

normal_IMG_0598.jpg

normal_IMG_0600.jpg

Short Walkaround Video:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZFZwsTWaj8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZFZwsTWaj8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFZwsTWaj8

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

cdg1984 said:
Where did u get the vinyl top trim clips from?
Funny story actually... I looked around at some local autobody supplier shops and came up empty handed, but from one of their websites I was led to some other sites online. Turns out, many online stores have them, and even Ebay. So I bought a set, a box of 50 of em just to be safe, and it cost me $50 + shipping. The next day after placing the order, I was at a Napa Auto Parts store located 2 minutes from my ride (storage unit) and I saw several packages of the newer, updated clips (that replace the old ones) right on the rack! I did some cussing in my head at that time lol.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN

Doesnt look half bad! :D I will say though, those exhaust tips are a bit, excessive. They look like something off a diesel truck.

Is this GP a copy of the one you had before or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor