RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

Ok, Ive let it go on long enough guys so Im deleting some of these less than pleasant posts for the sake of all. The trolling has got to stop. If you dont have anything nice to say about someone's car, then please take it elsewhere.

Thanks,
The Moderator Team

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN

LGhost, thats one of the purposes of this site, to show off our cars and what we have done to them. Are you seirously that dumb? Cute little icons by the way, you actually went out of your way to get other emoticons for this thread, YOU have way too much time on your hands.

gto78

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida

I like the white/black look. The colors are pure contrast, when done right the color itself makes a statement. It's a pretty bold combination. Then just the right ground effects make it even better. Some cars are just plain white, but not yours, looks great.

I wish we could have deleted about 2/3 of the negative posts on this thread. Because of one ******* I had to read 3 full pages of BS.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

gto78 said:
I like the white/black look. The colors are pure contrast, when done right the color itself makes a statement. It's a pretty bold combination. Then just the right ground effects make it even better. Some cars are just plain white, but not yours, looks great.

I wish we could have deleted about 2/3 of the negative posts on this thread. Because of one ******* I had to read 3 full pages of BS.
Yup, that's the vision I've had for 8 years since my first GP was totalled. Also, mkiiisupra's Regal was the first one I've seen since then, that followed this white/black concept and it turned out sick as hell (I swear I didn't copy him lol). He probably knows this already but mkiiisupra's Regal is my favorite one.

The main reason for the white on black? Well, you have to see the finished hood for the answer. :wink:

DETROITBOY27

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
houston tx

Man your ride is sic!!!!!!! White is my favorite color because it shows the least swirl marks. I'm glad to see some progress was made. Keep up the good work, cuz i can't wait to see this thing done!!!!!!!

more pics please :D

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny

:friday: Looks great!!! I too had a white on black G-body, it was my 85 cutlass, I got it with chrome trim, but later changed it over to black, gave it less of an "old man's car" look, lol, keep up the good, waiting to see the finished product.

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010

Of course y'all delete the post I spent some time on. Even though you deleted my posts for no reason I got to give props where props are needed.. That white regal is sick. How could they not include white as a factory color for the regals? (or did they?)

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

LGhost said:
Of course y'all delete the post I spent some time on. Even though you deleted my posts for no reason I got to give props where props are needed.. That white regal is sick. How could they not include white as a factory color for the regals? (or did they?)
GOD DAMN MAN you just don't get it do you? Your post was deleted because YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. AND FOR THE 5TH TIME, **** OFF.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Cripes. Is there something in the water or what?!

I don't want to bring the ban hammer to bear but its out of the holster at this point.

moderator_kitteh.jpg

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010

454muscle said:
LGhost said:
GOD DAMN MAN you just don't get it do you? Your post was deleted because YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. AND FOR THE 5TH TIME, **** OFF.

Is he mad? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor