Rear ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

88Classic

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2011
Lansing, IL
www.facebook.com
Dammit! Some broad just rear ended me near my house. A van in front of me decided to sh*t a balljoint or something and the wheel fell off, and the broad behind me either didn't see me stop or wasn't paying attention or both, and cacked me at about 10-15 mph. Her van had some damage, and luckily the Cutlass took the hit without much trouble. It cracked the plastic bumper top around the gas neck fuller, and tweaked the steel part of the bumper a little bit. Since the car needs to be painted/bodyworked still I said hell with it and let her go. Her van was messed up enough 😉 Pissed me off tho somethin good, but I'm calming down now. Glad my rear frame is nice and solid, or it would have crunched up.

Since the car needs to be painted/bodyworked still I said hell with it and let her go.

TSK TSK you could of got some of the work paid for... Im a firm believer in theres no excuse for someone to rear end you... either tailgating or talking on the phone or just doin stupid things in stead of paying att. to there driving. Sorry for the quick rant glad to here your ok 8) and damage is minimal 😢

Damn dude, that really blows considering how nice your car is.

I have a blue bumper cover laying around, might be the same color as your car.

RockSS said:
Since the car needs to be painted/bodyworked still I said hell with it and let her go.

TSK TSK you could of got some of the work paid for... Im a firm believer in theres no excuse for someone to rear end you... either tailgating or talking on the phone or just doin stupid things in stead of paying att. to there driving. Sorry for the quick rant glad to here your ok 8) and damage is minimal 😢

x2 can't believe you let here go. i'd be head hunting if anybody hits my sh*t. i put to much money and time into my sh*t for anybodies carelessness to screw me over. let them pay for it

That sounds like about how much damage mine got when I got rear ended about 11-12 years ago..... Shop his insurance company told me to take it to for an estimate said $1400 worth of damage...... They cut me a check and I took it to someone else and got the damage fixed and the whole car painted with that money.....

Can't believe ya let her go....

Ah it really isn't bad. You can't even tell it was hit by looking at it. Nothin a quick trip to the yard won't fix for cheap. And since I want to do a 442 clone, the chrome bumper wouldn't have been correct anyways. I believe in good karma, so maybe one day if I hit someone they'll let me go....lol. Honestly I would have been more upset if it had been my 300M, that would have been messed up.

Peter said:
RockSS said:

x2 can't believe you let here go. i'd be head hunting if anybody hits my sh*t. i put to much money and time into my sh*t for anybodies carelessness to screw me over. let them pay for it

I love how you keep calling your car "sh*t" :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor