Rear Frame Notch Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
This might help some of you guys that want bigger meat under the rear. I just purchased this frame notch kit from www.turbobuickmods.com $300.00 it looks like a pretty sturdy kit.
1-1.jpg

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
rarperformance said:
This might help some of you guys that want bigger meat under the rear. I just purchased this frame notch kit from www.turbobuickmods.com $300.00 it looks like a pretty sturdy kit.
1-1.jpg

alright, dude. Think we got the picture. You can stop posting these now.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Duplicates removed :roll: and the last one moved to Customs/Lowriders.

Seriously, don't cross-post. Drove us nuts on Usenet 15yrs ago and still does today! :D

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
$300!!! Thats outragous, you can get a full notch kit from any where else such as suicidedoors.com for $100

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Ebay, I think.

Nov 1, 2008
tryed that too..notluck

look on suicidedoors.com and they dont seem to have anything close to this kit... :?

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
rarperformance said:
1-1.jpg

You ARE the seller aren't you? Perhaps a silly question, but for the large pieces, why not just use what you cut out of the original frame and weld it back in place? The smaller pieces could also easily be cut from standard sheets.

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
The parts are 1/4" thick, which is alot thicker than the original frame to add extra strenght since you are cutting away the frame. If you interested in the Frame notch Kit, give SpeedSouth a call 205-621-6969. I'm working for them now. Trust me you won't find a kit like this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor