Status
Not open for further replies.

Young0utlaw81Cutlass

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2013
Dallas Tx.
FE3X CLONE said:
Young0utlaw81Cutlass said:
It sure looks nice SS spoiler on a Cutlass i decided to go way on mine but i would like to know how much do i have to cut off and size of drill bit to make holes on my trunk

How much you need to trim depends on the car and if the spoiler hits your taillights. If you don't want the wing tips to extend over the taillights you can cut them off without too much work since they are hollow underneath.

As for the trunk holes, the studs on the spoiler are around 8mm in diameter so you'll need a drill bit a little larger than that. I made the holes fairly large so that it would give some wiggle room adjusting the spoiler side to side.

FE3X so you think it looks better with the tips cutoff and for the holes can i drill like a 10mm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor