Reason #11- Stop driving up the price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
G-bods have been inflated for quite a while. While this might make it worse, the market will dictate and it will even out. That will make my silver car worth $401,000.

Reactions: 1 user

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
But the upside is the aftermarket will suddenly see a H U G E market and start making all kinds of awesome shiiitt. Well, I can dream.

Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
But did they fact check someof the small details like the Century did have a coupe version, the LeMans in the US didn't make it past '81, the Bonneville didn't have both a B & A/G version at the same time, that it was A-body until '81 cause of the new FWD A's in '82, or the first '78's were sold in '77? They didn't bother checking the archives on older articles on stuff about our cars to get some better details. What has happen to Hot Rod? Ol' Pete Peterson has to be rolling in his grave on how crappy his magazine has become. But one nice point they did show a pic of UNGN's late great 2+2 but I bet the numb nuts writer has no knowledge of it. But at least my Monte is now worth $50,000 as is in pieces just because. Not yet adding extra value of it having an almost complete OE 4 speed set up cause they didn't say stick cars were rare.

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

-dw-

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2021
Central MN
A few months ago I had insurance double the covered value of my 84. Maybe they should bump that up again.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
anyone else see UNGN's ride in there?
But did they fact check someof the small details like the Century did have a coupe version, the LeMans in the US didn't make it past '81, the Bonneville didn't have both a B & A/G version at the same time, that it was A-body until '81 cause of the new FWD A's in '82, or the first '78's were sold in '77? They didn't bother checking the archives on older articles on stuff about our cars to get some better details. What has happen to Hot Rod? Ol' Pete Peterson has to be rolling in his grave on how crappy his magazine has become. But one nice point they did show a pic of UNGN's late great 2+2 but I bet the numb nuts writer has no knowledge of it. But at least my Monte is now worth $50,000 as is in pieces just because. Not yet adding extra value of it having an almost complete OE 4 speed set up cause they didn't say stick cars were rare.

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Cutlass Cruisers were not made up to ‘87 were they?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Cutlass Cruisers were not made up to ‘87 were they?
No G wagons after the 1983 model year, regardless of make...thus killing the "diesel wagons have 8.5 rears" myth

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Try and buy a new Escalade...for MSRP or any sort of discount. You would think they were G-bodies.

I think I'm going to sell my G-bodies for about $400,000.00 each. Yeah, they're worth it. :)
If you accept Bitcoin, make sure it arrives in $9000 transfers. Less federal paperwork…

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor