Reason #11- Stop driving up the price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
What has happen to Hot Rod? Ol' Pete Peterson has to be rolling in his grave on how crappy his magazine has become.
Like a lot of once-upon-a-time rags. What happened is right here .... the Net.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
How come not 1 mention of El Camino’s. Modern day journalist are a joke in themselves. Don’t give the whole story, miss many details, they just don’t have the work ethics they should have.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reason 11a:

Dave Chappelle Im Rich Bitch GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Thanks Hot Rod, now lumber and real estate levels of inflation are going to hit G bodies.

View attachment 175853
I bought my last g-body a year and a half ago and decided at that point I don't need any more (I own 6)......so prices can do whatever they are going to do.

I've been a forum member here since pretty much the beginning.....and I do see the irony in the monthly threads about G-bodies not getting the respect they deserve (in terms of selling price)....then when they do begin to go mainstream and prices increase.....everone is like "Get off my lawn!".

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
If you accept Bitcoin, make sure it arrives in $9000 transfers. Less federal paperwork…
Make that $9000 transfers to different banks.

Reporting is mandatory with the 10,000 level, BUT, banks are also supposed to voluntarily report any aggregation of transfers that add up to more than the 10,000 limit which cause or may have reason to cause suspicion. And if you randomly get lots of transfers just under limits coming in, almost every bank will voluntarily report just to save themselves headaches.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I've got a 98 crew cab dually with zero rust if you're in the market. I'm debating now in waiting to sell because of that. On the other hand, I want a regular cab long bed 2500 in that body as well.
What you need is the 'El Camino' of those OBS models.... The CC short-bed 2500 :cool:

Attachments

• 20170624_132837.png
    20170624_132837.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 97

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
How come not 1 mention of El Camino’s. Modern day journalist are a joke in themselves. Don’t give the whole story, miss many details, they just don’t have the work ethics they should have.
I was thinking the same thing. Also, weren't there just a tiny handful of "88 El Caminos, making them very rare?

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I bought my last g-body a year and a half ago and decided at that point I don't need any more (I own 6)......so prices can do whatever they are going to do.

I've been a forum member here since pretty much the beginning.....and I do see the irony in the monthly threads about G-bodies not getting the respect they deserve (in terms of selling price)....then when they do begin to go mainstream and prices increase.....everone is like "Get off my lawn!".
Agreed.

Many here have really nice cars. I say it's about time that the value of their cars is relative to the money spent on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor