recommendations for replacement factory speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 19, 2011
Like the setup dudeface, definetly probably gonna do a kenwood setup. Always been a pioneer man but the shop in my town specializes in kenwood and kicker. Are your 3.5's kenwood too? Found a 4x10 to 6x9 adapter while I was searcing earlier.

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
slick83 said:
Like the setup dudeface, definetly probably gonna do a kenwood setup. Always been a pioneer man but the shop in my town specializes in kenwood and kicker. Are your 3.5's kenwood too? Found a 4x10 to 6x9 adapter while I was searcing earlier.

ya thanks.................the front speakers are a 4" kenwood from 2001. KFC-X106 4" 70 watt excelon dash speakers. had to dremel out a bunch of material under the front speaker grilles to get them in.....but they did fit.
if your interested here is the previous post I did when I upgraded my stereo this summer with a full list of equipment currently installed

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29398

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor