Replacing body bushings on 1979 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Russ, great thread and car looks awesome. If it's not too much trouble, can you post some pics from rear of car? I'm putting 15x8 rally's all around on my 78 and am deciding between 60 or 70 series 275's... I'd like to see how that looks on yours. Thanks again man,

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
Russ, great thread and car looks awesome. If it's not too much trouble, can you post some pics from rear of car? I'm putting 15x8 rally's all around on my 78 and am deciding between 60 or 70 series 275's... I'd like to see how that looks on yours. Thanks again man,

Here are a couple pics. I don't know if these REALLY show the stance very well. I'm VERY happy with it. The '79 sits a bit lower than stock due to the Hotchkis coils. If these don't get you what you want, let me know and I WILL get better pictures! :D

Let me know if you'd like different angles. Seems like the lighting was HORRIBLE for some of these.

Russ

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
Last year on Power Tour I had 2 x average size adults in the back seat and a trunk FULL of luggage. They rubbed a bit. I had installed some spacers in the rear coils, but it didn't help. It has never rubbed with 2 people in the front and a truck FULL of luggage though. But, add those 2 additional passengers with the luggage......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor