Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
You know, my eyesight has gotten so bad that the paint and body on each project is looking better and better. That may save me money in the long run.

AARP sends me a 'join now' reminder every year with 'Happy Birthday' right on the outside of the envelope, timed shockingly close to the actual date. I should sue for breach of privacy and security risk.

This grouch is ready to retire now. I got my GM lego kits stacked up and lots of spools of MIG wire.

Reactions: 3 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
This is a great thread. But I'm thinking most of us are old, sick, and broken. Yet we build cars. Amazing.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
This is a great thread. But I'm thinking most of us are old, sick, and broken. Yet we build cars. Amazing.
Vainly trying to recapture our youth. Because we want more.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Heh. When I was young and poor, I traded work and health pursuing the trappings of being an adult - to wit, a nice, fast car.

Now that I am older and not so money-challenged, perhaps my emfatuation with the same cars is me trying to justify what I was chasing back them.

Or maybe it's just what I like.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
It is an awesome experience. You float in a large egg shaped tank. Not a hot tub. Completely dark if you want it. Fully floating in water with no pressure on the body at all.
Only problem is that I don't float. People don't believe me, but I truly dont.

• Wow
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor