Return Line for Fuel Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Hey guys, looking in to adding fuel injection to the 403 in my H/O. Having a problem figuring out the fuel system. Gonna get a turbo regal tank setup with pump and sending unit etc. Only problem is the return line on the regal hanger is 1/4" and system needs a 3/8 to match fuel line.

What is the best way to setup this with a bigger return fuel line?
Is there any aftermarket sending unit that has 3/8 fuel 3/8 return and 5/16 vent?
Anyone modify sending units with bigger return lines?

Also any 83 Olds 307 guys, what side is your vent line on? Mine is on passenger side but the vendor I am looking at shows theirs on the Left.
Thanks.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Here is a link to a racetronix replacement sending unit/pump hanger. I know they all are different sizes, and the return is smaller than the feed.

http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=FPS-G7&eq=&Tp=

Stock sizes measured off of stock GN's

3/8 feed
5/16 vent
1/4 return

Courtesy of the turbo buick boards.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Thanks man. I found that and got the an fittings one with 8 an fuel (will down to 6) and 6an return. Will post up when installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor