roof rot malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Find a donor roof for her. There's plenty of cars with good roofs rusted out beliw the belt line. Hang in there and be patient.

78chevelle

Apprentice
Feb 28, 2017
Medford oregon
I have a78 el camino shell that's going to the crusher in less than a month. I'm in oregon. If you want it I'll do 100 bucks with the title. Just the rolling shell. I'm scavenging most the parts from it. You could also have the windshield.

Reactions: 1 user

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
Find a donor roof for her. There's plenty of cars with good roofs rusted out beliw the belt line. Hang in there and be patient.
I will try to look around and be patient. Thanks for the encouragement. Just don't want my son to get discouraged.

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
I have a78 el camino shell that's going to the crusher in less than a month. I'm in oregon. If you want it I'll do 100 bucks with the title. Just the rolling shell. I'm scavenging most the parts from it. You could also have the windshield.
That's the part I need the most....the front part...as the back of roof near rear window seems to be in decent repairable shape. Wish I wasn't in SC cause I would take you right up on that great offer and gladly throw in a couple more $ for the windshield as this one is cracked.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The front section of the roof could derinately be shipped for a reasonable price if you find someone on here that will cut it out for you. How much do you need or do you really need the entire roof skin? Lets keep this thread alive. Someone on here has what you need. Consider posting a thread in the wanted section stating specifically what you need. Also, consider posting on the Malibu Racing website.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
20170330_065624.jpg Really could use the skin and maybe front top part where windshield rests.

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor