S10 Blazer hub dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
Hey all, I've recently picked up a set of S10 Blazer spindles for the Mad Wagon. They came without hubs, so I plan to install the C7/ ZR1 hubs that are used in the ATS spindles. I have access to the C7 hubs and I know so far the 3-bolt attachment pattern is the same but the diameter of the portion that inserts into the spindle is just slightly larger. Our machinist at work says no problem to open up the spindles a little to match the Vette spindle.

The unanswered question at this point is what is the measurement from the hub/spindle mount surface to the rotor mount surface on the Blazer hub, and how they compare to the Vette hub to calculate the wheel offset I'll need.

I'm wondering if anyone has access to dimensional drawings for the S10 hub? I can't find anything on a google search.

Thanks for any insight!

686Igtf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor