Safe Horsepower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Goeke

G-Body Guru
Oct 15, 2016
Race fuel means octane higher than you can get at a pump like 98, 100, 108 octane etc. E85 is not race fuel lol.
I guess in the ECU world E85 is considered race fuel because it can be tuned to make like 1.5 times your horsepower just with E85 and a tune.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Hah if i blow it up all of these parts are compatible with the 350 :)
Really only parts that are even before the eventually explosion would be the valve covers and dizzy. But that all depends on whether or not it catches fire.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
isn't this the came car you were having a problems changing brake lines and had it up for sale with a few prospective buyers?

Matthew Goeke

G-Body Guru
Oct 15, 2016
Really only parts that are even before the eventually explosion would be the valve covers and dizzy. But that all depends on whether or not it catches fire.
Oh come on man, ive seen alot of people blow their motors, straight rod through wall and it never caught on fire, im not saying its impossible im just saying its not common.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I guess in the ECU world E85 is considered race fuel because it can be tuned to make like 1.5 times your horsepower just with E85 and a tune.
yep. For old non ecu cars it's just watered down gas.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Brakes are for quitters.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
I don't think you grasp what a piston letting go can do. On my dd when I chattered a piston after running lean I even broke my maf.....which is in the throttle body

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor