SBC Retro-fit roller cam in later model roller block

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Since I don't have a short block if there are any fitment issues then I will source a 2 piece rear main block and use that, but there is more of a selection and options going with a factory roller block.

I misread your original post. I thought you already had the OEM roller block. :-(

What kind of power are you looking for? For sub 500HP builds GMPerformance or Summit 4 bolt main blocks are a decent value. Clean, hone, install cam bushings and ready to go.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What kind of power are you looking for? For sub 500HP builds GMPerformance or Summit 4 bolt main blocks are a decent value..
It will be a mild build, just a cruiser with maybe around 350 horse. I plan on buying an assembled short block I just don't have time to assemble another engine since I haven't even finished assembling my new big block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor