SEM Color Coat Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
Some pics of the seats, doors and console after painting with the SEM paint for vinyl and fabric.
021wcl.jpg

020woj.jpg

019iq.jpg

look great, im getting ready to do mine. did u use a nylon brush for the upper door panels, and seats. how did they turn out, are they stiff? ive bought the prep,adhesive,all from sem also.

bigblockfrank said:
look great, im getting ready to do mine. did u use a nylon brush for the upper door panels, and seats. how did they turn out, are they stiff? ive bought the prep,adhesive,all from sem also.
I didn't do the fabric parts but I did paint another set of upper door panels, they looked good but were stiff. I liked the look but not the feel.

I'm in the middle of doing my panels with the SEM as well... tried the duplicolor stuff, but it left a dull'slightly satiny finish that didn't even come close to original color... needless to say, don't waste your money on any other product :mrgreen:

btw, that interior looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor