She's in a better place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2fit661ca said:
This car was like family to me.
So you're saying you're abusive to family members? :rofl:

I can attest to the LeSabre too. My Grandma had one, and my cousin had one. They were both reliable as could be (except for a coil pack that died once on my Grandma's), but Michigan was hell on the undercarriage, the brake lines to the rear failed in both cars.

I feel your pain. My 95' LeSabre was a honey of a car, everything worked well and my wife is murder on cars. It finally got electrical gremlins and would not start often enough that it had to go. We donated it to a demolition derby driver who lasted 3 races with it- so it went out fighting.

Doober said:
2fit661ca said:
This car was like family to me.
So you're saying you're abusive to family members? :rofl:

I can attest to the LeSabre too. My Grandma had one, and my cousin had one. They were both reliable as could be (except for a coil pack that died once on my Grandma's), but Michigan was hell on the undercarriage, the brake lines to the rear failed in both cars.

lmao, my bad. no, i am not abusive to my family members, just wrenches and cheap cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor