Show your face lifts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKDUP87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 6, 2011
SO.CAL.
Dakota digital display $1100.00 installed with extra features. Lets see yours everybody needs new tips to make her beautiful. Anything goes!!!!!!!!!

100_0074.jpg

Click this bar to view the full image.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
iv been looking for somthing to do to my 79 cutlass dash and cant seen to find much for it any one got any pics of costum 78-80 gbody dashis?

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
1979ratrod said:
looks good man. if they made it in red i would probably get one

For an extra $75 they can do them in any color you want. I wanted to do mine in a goldish brown color to match the car but my amps and stereo equipment all light up in blue so I kept them blue.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
melman109 said:
1979ratrod said:
looks good man. if they made it in red i would probably get one

For an extra $75 they can do them in any color you want. I wanted to do mine in a goldish brown color to match the car but my amps and stereo equipment all light up in blue so I kept them blue.
oh wow didnt know that. thanks

HKDUP87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 6, 2011
SO.CAL.
go to dakotadigital.com they have every make of car you want or custom just tell them what you want andthey will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor