Side Mirror Turn Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
looks awsome!

I know we sell the same lights @ the Advance Auto parts I work at... should be able to pick them up at any auto zone and pep boys too...

while I have my mirrors and door panels off the regal, I may just have to do this mod!

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I did something similar to my Lincoln Continental to give it a more modern look and the turn signals LED's I mounted underneath the mirrors but wiring was pretty easy
since I had already installed fender turn signals so I just tapped into the wiring for those.
http://youtu.be/zLHJLexUhUc

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
So are you still using them lights in the mirrors ? Cops give you a hard time about them ? hope you don't plan to run are around with them lights in the hoodscope,here in pa cops frown about that sh*t

swaggasaur

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2011
skulledmonte84 said:
So are you still using them lights in the mirrors ? Cops give you a hard time about them ? hope you don't plan to run are around with them lights in the hoodscope,here in pa cops frown about that sh*t
no troubles so far, the light under the hood is tapped into the headlights, so it turns on automatically. i live in GA and travel to Florida frequently and have had no problems with the cops.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor