BUILD THREAD SLOW Regal Frame Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
It's coming along very nicely! I'll be watching for updates!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Looking good! I like the hammered paint look. What UCAs are those?

I bought both the uppers and lowers off a friend that didn't have time or $$ to keep his project going, he said he got them custom built by a member here. They are both really nice pieces. I don't know his name but if I can get in contact with my buddy I will ask.

The LCA are not UMI.. I just slapped on some stickers to look nice lol.

Reactions: 1 user

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
This is were I stopped. Got most of the front end complete.. Should be receiving my front frame brace from Umi today.. This weekend I'll be installing GN rear and coilovers.
Love the powder coating choice for the frame. I'm drooling over that suspension set up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I did them, cool to see my stuff on here.

Got a few of those uppers still kicking around (an updated version even) if anybody is interested.

Im sure the OP will find that they are the most adjustable ones you can buy, coming in around the same price as some of the better non-adjustable uppers out there.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
I did them, cool to see my stuff on here.

Got a few of those uppers still kicking around (an updated version even) if anybody is interested.

Im sure the OP will find that they are the most adjustable ones you can buy, coming in around the same price as some of the better non-adjustable uppers out there.

Yes sir.. the pieces are awesome! and look great... just curious what have you updated on them?

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Instead of having to buy an entire ball joint assembly from whoever (looks like you went with Howe) the ball joint pin drops right into a machined holder with the threaded stud and tab welded on it. You eliminate the housing.
Saves money all around and is a more compact unit.

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Lowers look to be an early set too. I think I only made one set with the nylon insert.

If youre feeling froggy PM me and I can copy the inserts in Delrin if you want. Superior material

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Lowers look to be an early set too. I think I only made one set with the nylon insert.

If youre feeling froggy PM me and I can copy the inserts in Delrin if you want. Superior material

Thanks for the offer! I might have to go that route in the future.. For now I am going to roll with what I have to keep it moving.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor