So, bad news.

Oh boy, now we are getting closer.... must be having that disposable income now
Could be.

At the rate I'm going, maybe I can pull together enough money to buy one of your sports franchises

Steelers, Penguins, River Hounds? Just don't waste anything on the Pirates.
Penguins are owned by fenway sports group these days aren't they? Should be on the upswing

Steelers, Penguins, River Hounds? Just don't waste anything on the Pirates.
Hey now I will be the last to support the Pirates but they are actually in first place in the NL, they did finally give a big contract out for Reynolds. But I am still holding out to see if they put money out at the deadline if they are still competitive to make a run at the playoffs

Hey now I will be the last to support the Pirates but they are actually in first place in the NL, they did finally give a big contract out for Reynolds. But I am still holding out to see if they put money out at the deadline if they are still competitive to make a run at the playoffs
I'm not going to be a believer in them untill management proves they support the team by not having the annual talent fire sale, putting money into the players, puttng money into bringing in more good players. Even having a good season doesn't save the good players at the end of the season. I'll still hold Bob Nutting for making the Pirates a joke in the MLB.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor