Some Mustang Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Hey guys these are just some pictures i took of my friends 2001 Mustang, i honestly am just looking for honest advice to make my pictures better. i enjoy taking pictures of cars and by far these are some of my best just tell me what ya think

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0104-2.jpg

well i have many more pictures but didn't want to bore you all with a mustang, suggestions to make my pictures better would be well appreciated.

thanks

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
1. Take pictures late in the dat od early when the sun is lowest and behind u. Less shadows, watch your own as well.
2. Always turn the wheels to face the camera just a little. Less tire and more wheel is the goal.
3. Straight shots from the side r no good. Corner shots are the best. About headlight level.
4. No trees or anything else in the background. Buildings are OK depending on color.
5. Windows up and tops on.
These r the major tips I've picked up, but pics r still pretty good. The 1st pic would be better if it was a solid brick wall without the white "door"

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
also take pictures of good cars...

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
okay well i went out again tonight with a better car i will post those up as soon as i go through all 120 of them and pick out the good ones, thanks for the help guys

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
redsx2434 said:
also take pictures of good cars...
He did. Mustang is one of the few cars that stayed RWD. Elky disappeared, Monte, Cutlass, Malibu, Regal, Grand Prix all went FWD. So beside the mid 90s Impala SS, Corvette, Viper, and trucks. What else is their thats left for the purist when considering a new RWD car? But practice with pics is a good thing. If u really get into it, then buy a good camera and a couple lenses and filters. Big difference but out of my league on knowledge.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
crown vic towncar grand marquis mustang cts and g8 all the rwd newer cars i can name off the top of my head

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
andrewmp6 said:
crown vic towncar grand marquis mustang cts and g8 all the rwd newer cars i can name off the top of my head
Don't forget GTO, & Charger to name a few. The Crown Vic/Grand Marquis is the last body on frame car in production. That has to say something, and I believe '08 is the last year for sale to the public. Their going to be avaiable to law enforcment and government agencies only.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
350Z, any Mercedes, any BMW, Miata, RX-8, Solstice, Sky, G35, M30, M45, Q45, CTS, Town Car, Exige, Elise, S2000, Any Porsche, any Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. Not all are super expensive, some can be had for under $30k new. ( not that $30k is cheap, but it's not that much more than average). Don't forget also that all new Subaru's are AWD as is the EVO X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor