Spark Plug Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I feel his pain... When you have to replace almost anything on a BMW you ask yourself if the inherent tight handling is really worth it.

he got rid of the BMW after $5,000 in repairs in 2 months, he has an Infinity Q50S now but he doesn't like the POS so he'll be looking for something else next summer....his wife has a 2016 F150 and they got the 5.0 with it, he won't buy anything with a turbo in it

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I've had the street fire wires in my GP for a few weeks and they are working great. The only complaint is the wires never came with any stickers that make cars do 200 mph

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The only complaint is the wires never came with any stickers that make cars do 200 mph
I've got some stickers left over for the quarter windows that will make it a 9 second street car.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I've had the street fire wires in my GP for a few weeks and they are working great. The only complaint is the wires never came with any stickers that make cars do 200 mph

Good to hear you like them. And yes, I guess thats where they save costs on MSD's lower brand, no stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor