Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Keeping it on the road is the best revenge. Nothing like the victory of surviving Stage 4 iron oxide!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I almost forgot the back together and home shot!
IMG_20181030_183143.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
So close, get that paint done! What colour are you painting the front bumper? How is it running and driving these days?

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So close, get that paint done! What colour are you painting the front bumper? How is it running and driving these days?
I'm trying with winter coming there's not much I can do. Once it warms up it runs pritty good I think the choke is a little too tight cold starts it loads up and runs rough. I usually meed to hold the throttle until it clears up. The other running issue I'm having is at higher rpm's I'm building way to much crank case pressure. It will literally push the dipstick out of the tube. I'm not shore I hooked it up correctly that was back before I was driving it and I was just trying to complete it. In fact I know it's wrong because I have a vented cap on the right valve cover and a pic valve in the left one going to ???? I can't remember where. There was a thred on PVC dose anyone remember what it's called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor