Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
There is a square body crew cab dually I drive by regularly. It's been without a bed for quite a while but I noticed that someone put a 94-02ish Dodge dually bed on it. Actually looks ok too.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
There is a square body crew cab dually I drive by regularly. It's been without a bed for quite a while but I noticed that someone put a 94-02ish Dodge dually bed on it. Actually looks ok too.
It's funny. When I was looking for one i couldn't find any worth building and now that I'm getting closer to finishing mine they seem to be pooping up every where in better shape than mine was and for less than I paid. I guess that's just how it is though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Looks like more rain and a high wind advisory for tomorrow but I'm going to try to get something done anyway. certainly not going to be working on it at the shop again no good deed unpunished! I guess my boss feals if he dose something nice he has the right to be a total bag of dicks for the next week or so. Anyhow it just makes me want to get out more than ever. So tomorrow morning I'm going to figure out a way to finish my blasting rig it's long overdue and it's technically part of this build so it's going here. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow night.

Reactions: 7 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Progress was slow today, I didn't even get started until late afternoon but I was determined to get something going. I temporarily stablised everything on the rig so I could move it. Janet came out and kept an eye on everything so there wouldn't be a disaster and I got it to the driveway
IMG_20181103_164230.jpg

By the time it was in the driveway where I could reach it with my little Lincoln tombstone it was getting dark I did a little welding on it but not nearly as much as I wanted
14636.jpeg

That's it for now I left it out front for the night so I can hit it again in the morning

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I made some good progress on the rig today. A lot of it was digging threw the scrap I have laying around here to finde bits and pieces to put it together. I went old school Savage making the brackets to bolt down the compressor even for goad the saw and drill and all out just torched everything. I was looking for more speed than accuracy but every piece I made fell together no problem. The airman is mounted and I started repairing some of the old damage on the trailer. So that's it for the rig until next weekend if it's nice out. Until then it looks like this
IMG_20181104_160519321.jpg
IMG_20181104_160537946.jpg
IMG_20181104_160506731.jpg

Nights after work this week I'm going to try to knock out little stuff on the truck. I don't want to sit out any snow storms this winter

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor