Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's still chugging along guys last weekend's steering repairs made it a little nicer to drive. My 8.8 wires came in and seem to be of good quality. I also received my 3/4 drive 7/8 impact socket from eBay still no king pins tho I do hope they show up before Friday. I ordered a set of 3" convex mirrors off eBay to help with the visibility issues. Finally figured out the right signal problem the ground lug in the Right front socket is broaken so I'm going to solder a new socket on first chance I get. As I've said before it seems to get better every day this morning I turned on the heat and the blower worked on the high setting I guess it's dirty contacts in the switch. I really hope more things fix themselves lol unless the weather gets a hole lot better that's it untill the weekend

Congratulations Eric. It's running and driving. It's downhill from here.

Reactions: Clutch and Rktpwrd
Good news and bad. Bad first I've been in pain for several weeks now and was told by my bosses wife to go see a doctor today. Well apparently I've torn the ligaments in my arm and they want me to take anti-inflammatory pills. Ok. And let it rest.....not going to happen I don't get time off and it's a dog eat dog world in my local rat race run or be run over! My boss all ready yelled at me to not work on my truck this weekend because he needs me to work hard on Monday lol good news kingpins came today and I'm putting them in myself in the driveway this weekend.
15168356219811660568231.jpg
15168356879722094194359.jpg
Oh and here's the wires
15168356219811660568231.jpg
15168356879722094194359.jpg
IMG_20180124_183029.jpg

Reactions: DRIVEN
Well it's here kingpin weekend! I think I have everything I need except brake clean and some all thread but I can run out after dinner and pick some up. More on that later.
The big plan is to blow it apart and start by doing the inner axel seals and work from the center out passenger side first finishing everything including the hub conversion ambitious with one arm yes but it has to get done and nobody's going to do it but me. So I'll try to get better pictures than I usually do and keep you all posted

Don't go to nuts, you'll hurt yourself!!!! :banana:

• Agree
Reactions: Texas82GP
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor