Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So for subs I had some old 80s boxes in the shed someone gave me that didn't work they had smaller speakers than I had so I just cut them open and here is my sub!
IMG_20180527_145145.jpg

And here is the junk! Well it's alljunk really lol
IMG_20180527_145405.jpg

Stay tuned to see if this crap works and I wired it right?

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I know my equipment is old and none of that really goes together but for what it'll be I'll be happy with the price invested so far I've got about $35 in stereo equipment

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Now.....if I could just get Fleming442 up here to go over all this wireing I did maybe the stuff that doesn't work would? Lol

Anyway a few things have been done over the last few weeks I had another hose blow so I changed all of them new A/C Delco upper and lower and some made in the USA from the local parts store. When I changed them I surprised to finde that most of them were original with the factory markings. I think itsi impressive they lasted 38 years. All but the upper that was GM but it was only 1985
IMG_20180527_170956.jpg

IMG_20180527_171150.jpg

Other than that all the rain is slowing progress to a stand still just small things getting done like I installed a mini tac so I can get a better idea of what's going on under the hood and how fast I'm going

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Now.....if I could just get Fleming442 up here to go over all this wireing I did maybe the stuff that doesn't work would? Lol

Anyway a few things have been done over the last few weeks I had another hose blow so I changed all of them new A/C Delco upper and lower and some made in the USA from the local parts store. When I changed them I surprised to finde that most of them were original with the factory markings. I think itsi impressive they lasted 38 years. All but the upper that was GM but it was only 1985 View attachment 89349
View attachment 89350
Other than that all the rain is slowing progress to a stand still just small things getting done like I installed a mini tac so I can get a better idea of what's going on under the hood and how fast I'm going
Those RS speakers, Optimus boxes, and pyramid amp are all straight out of the 90s! I was cobbling systems together with those exact parts in highschool.

If you happen to splurge on anything new I highly recommend pioneer subs. I bought one after my JL audio 10" blew it's old crusty surround out.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ite...RyCMPAWLPATf9jRiqhaQtZ5Gf84IIqtBoC9f4QAvD_BwE
Splurge!? I'm not even buying new wires.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'm just glad you finally found that video of me in my pink linen Miami Vice suit playing the tambourine. I've been trying to locate that for my musical resume for years.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm going to splurge. I'm going to buy some 6.5s for the back doors and the kick panels I'm hoping to finde something around $20 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor