Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
You remind me of me. Back in the day, every stereo system came out of something headed to the crusher.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So tonight between the honey do list I managed to pull the seats vacume the Bach and reroute the wires. Also hooked up all this junk
IMG_20180529_182342137.jpg
The kid from work stoped by to help me with the seats we couldn't believe how good it sounded! Still needs mids but the 6.5s should take care of that. On the down side of things it seams to be leaking coolant from the intake manifold the drivers side header to head gasket blew out and I have another oil leak to finde. All before the weekend because I lost my storage in old bridge so I'm scrambling to move my 87 Cutlass and my 79 parts car somewhere quick! So now I need to scramble to make ready the truck for towing. This is going to be a long short week

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
You vacuumed it?! You're just getting uppity now :p. Sucks about the gasket failures. How bad is the oil leak? If it isn't too bad I'd just live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor