Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Bare with me guys I'm in shock and I lost my glasses so I'm letting the phone type for me. I got off work tonight picked up Lauren and took her to the local Windward Beach car show in Brick Town we entered the truck walked around looked at the cars had something to eat at Italian ice just a nice Father Daughter Day Out. It's a People's Choice car show and the registration people pick people at random to judge the cars Lauren was chosen as a judge. As if that wasn't cool enough the square body crew won a People's Choice Award apparently I'm not the only retard likes that piece of crap. none of my vehicles have ever won anything well except a little money on a side street but that was a long time ago I am in shock and in or I cannot believe there is a trophy on my mantle from my truck.
FB_IMG_1533258345760.jpg
FB_IMG_1533258334046.jpg

I'm completely blown away there was a 56 GMC there that I have two weeks blocking it when I did the body work and I beat it with my multi colored Frankenstein! Lol is this what winning feels like? anyway I took a bunch of pictures of G bodies but as I said I lost my glasses in this is very difficult on my phone so I'll have to wait and post them in the spotted thread tomorrow when I have glasses and I can crop the pictures

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Awesome! Safe to say you also pissed off a few of the owners of the store bought hot rods too. :D
oh yeah and even some of the build stuff there was beautiful. When they called my name or actually they called the truck number and what it was and I was just sitting there talking to my daughter and she's like Dad are you going to go up there I'm like for what and it never even dawned on me that they were calling it like three or four times lol so I let Lauren go up and accept the trophy she got a kick out of that

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Cars like your 67 I would expect to get recognition. That's a beautiful car
:rofl: It's a 50 footer for sure. The internet hides all the scratches, misaligned panels and trim, shrinking 30 year old filler, and checking enamel. It really needs a frame off, but then I'd be afraid to drive it; I'd rather beat on it and break stuff! But, thanks, anyway!:friday:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
:rofl: It's a 50 footer for sure. The internet hides all the scratches, misaligned panels and trim, shrinking 30 year old filler, and checking enamel. It really needs a frame off, but then I'd be afraid to drive it; I'd rather beat on it and break stuff! But, thanks, anyway!:friday:
I like those cars better than trailer queens. Take my brother for example he makes his cars to dam perfect so he's afraid to drive them so they go from the garage to the trailer and back. I'd like to use the concors gold in the bathroom and drive it like I stole it!(y) by the way he's at the nationals with the 69 W-30

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I didn't make it. Race night got called for rain, and the kid had a birthday party to go to. I just hung around the house, and fixed the driveway.... again. Got the worst rain I've seen in 40 years last night.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
You too:). My 70 is also a 50 footer and the 88 is a view from across town or from an airplane.

• Haha

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I didn't make it. Race night got called for rain, and the kid had a birthday party to go to. I just hung around the house, and fixed the driveway.... again. Got the worst rain I've seen in 40 years last night.
I can pirate Tony's pictures off Facebook and send them to you if you want but it looks like a mud hole to. He said the rain this weekend sucked there. Butt his 69 W-30 4speed convertible took two first-place trophies again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor