Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
You too:). My 70 is also a 50 footer and the 88 is a view from across town or from an airplane.
It's all good tho there drivable! When it comes time my 87 Cutlass is going to be flat black. Not paint eather cheap primer. The 78 is getting panel painted with single stage and I don't know if I'm fixing all the dents in the square body. I say let them have character.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I didn't make it. Race night got called for rain, and the kid had a birthday party to go to. I just hung around the house, and fixed the driveway.... again. Got the worst rain I've seen in 40 years last night.
Will it ever go over a week in this part of the country to dry out? I'm lucky today no rain here but the Johnstown/Somerset area station kept say rain & storms. :doh:

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Will it ever go over a week in this part of the country to dry out? I'm lucky today no rain here but the Johnstown/Somerset area station kept say rain & storms. :doh:
I'm getting it here to bud and whenever it stops it's to humid to work on anything. I did finish the little compressor today before the rain but this afternoon I did nothing those dam chest pains I've been having came back and I couldn't even lift my arm so I just chilled in the house hopefully I'll get some actual work done tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It's just not a good week for my projects guys. The doctor is a bit concerned with my health so I'm spending this week with him working on me. Got to work threw lunch tomorrow so I can leave a half hour early get showed get blood work done and get fitted with some kind of monitor for 24 hours had an EKG tonight CAT scan later in the week and some kind of pictures of my chest. By Friday I'll be a human pincushion. This sucks!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Take care of yourself Eric. That has to come first so you can be there for your family.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Definitely take a step back and concentrate on your health, the projects will wait till your health improves. Work on yourself, and let your family help you!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
If you're hard headed with good insurance like me, you're getting juiced. Are you really that sick?
I have no idea I do know that Saturday I almost wrecked the wife's Subaru driving home with chest pains like a 4" blue bar was jammed in my ribs my face and toung went num and I couldn't work my left arm correctly. When I got to the house I realized I drooled on myself and I wasn't worth sh*t the rest of the day. They seem to think that I may have had a mild stroke or heart attack. I really don't know but it was a most uncomfortable experience.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Well, see what they say. I had a similar incident and was diagnosed as having a TIA (mini-stroke/clot) a few years ago, kept overnight in the stroke ward, and then my PCP tells me it was just hypertension. He put me on HBP medication, then I got angioedema (swollen tongue). 3/4 ER docs all said it was a common side effect of the HBP meds. :wtf: Long story short: I changed jobs, and haven't had any issues since. Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something. o_O

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Today was a good day! I don't have many of them so I'll take it. First blood work came back normal whatever that means? Temporary monitor said I'm oxygen deprived. (No sh*t I'm a body man in the toxic waste state) more tests to come

Back to the truck! I changed out the pulleys with a set from another truck now it's all V-belts. Put the high flow water pump on and put a 165 high flow thermostat in it filled it with water and took it for a ride on the GSP. I wouldn't say it's fixed bot it's way better! All the wile smoking a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin for dinner sorry no cooked pictures I was hungry!

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor