Stall converter question

Status
Not open for further replies.

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
8.5 are about $8-900 bucks complete. Ford 9" about $1500 with no brakes, but otherwise complete. Just gotta search around.
BTW, that is the bolt in style for G-Bodies.

80' bu

Apprentice
Jul 12, 2007
Ontario
I've seen a few over the past year, $600 to $800 in the local buy/sell mag(supershopper) and I saw one at the automotive flea market at Burls Creek for $600. I'm wishing I had bought it back then, never seem to find what you want when you want it. I nearly bought a rebuilt 12bolt with moser axles setup for g-body for 1000buck....was a good deal, didn't have the cash at the time

80' bu

Apprentice
Jul 12, 2007
Ontario
thats a cool site. The 8.5 is complete for 950, seems like a good deal.....the 9" would be awsome but by the time you add the 3rd member and brakes etc. its alot of cash....for me anyways

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
U and me both. 3rd member with gears is another $1000. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor