Steering Box Fitting Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
IMG_0088.jpg

The return line inlet on my pump points down and towards the front, so the return hose kinda makes a little pretzel loop. I think the original was similar.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
View attachment 155170
The return line inlet on my pump points down and towards the front, so the return hose kinda makes a little pretzel loop. I think the original was similar.

Kinda strange how the OEM lines are made. They go all over the place. Im going to find out of the shop has the right fittings. If they do I think I'll have them made similar to what they did the last time. I'll make the pressure side low and the return will have to go over the box I guess. In the second picture you can see where the return is on my pump. It still has the little rubber cap.

IMG_0324 (002).JPG

IMG_0105 (2).jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor