Strange spool question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
Wel i dont have a choice right now. To put together a rear end with posi is out of my budget. I have checked everywhere. Got a strange spool and strange nodular case. Gona build that. Its gona go on the street for now. I just dont have the extra cash so ima build it strong for drag racing and hopefully in the future get posi or locker later
Mostly going to be just to drive to race track and small cruises nothing crazy

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
If you can afford a strange nodular case & spool you don't compromise now - for your own safety

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
What rear end do you have? As far as I know Strange only had spools for a GM 10 bolt in 8.2" and 8.5"

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Quick performance 9 inch for gbody

Cheap out???? How much do u think im spending, you guys must have crazy budgets

I just think if you are going to do a job you do it right and if you can't afford it then wait till you can or do something within your budget.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
If your gong to put a spool in - go for it but be awful careful. If you need to make a evasive move at speed your car won't respond and you'll have your hands full. Ask me how I know. $149.00 for a spool - $399.00 traction lock

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
I just think if you are going to do a job you do it right and if you can't afford it then wait till you can or do something within your budget.
Im doing something w
If your gong to put a spool in - go for it but be awful careful. If you need to make a evasive move at speed your car won't respond and you'll have your hands full. Ask me how I know. $149.00 for a spool - $399.00 traction lock
How does ur car not reapond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor