BUILD THREAD Street/Strip Cutlass Build: Race it, break it, fix it, repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
but I was afraid of what the 10 bolt would have to say about it. After I got that 12 second pass, I was like "I don't care if I send the ring gear through the cover!" lol. Luckily it took it like a champ...this time.

I read this twice before I remembered the title of your thread - somewhat of an oxymoronic situation (not sure if that's a word, but it sounded good - lol)

7.5" are cheap to fix :):)

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I read this twice before I remembered the title of your thread - somewhat of an oxymoronic situation (not sure if that's a word, but it sounded good - lol)

7.5" are cheap to fix :):)

They can be. To be honest I do enjoy “race it, break it, fix it, repeat.” Although my wallet doesnt seem to enjoy it at all. In all seriousness i’ve been lucky. Most of the breaking I’ve done so far has been pretty cheap to fix.

Reactions: 3 users

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
It looks like it leaves nice and hard! Almost getting air under the front on a 12 second, full effort pass is impressive!(y)

Thanks! Its hard to tell but I think I got a little paper slipper wheelie going there haha. It definitely leaves hard, the front suspension is pretty much on full extension.

collage.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor