Sugar in the tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote to warn pontiacgp to keep it on topic and stop with the person remarks. He needs to chill. I'm game to hear or see evidence either way. But really, what's the need to get personal and try to insult people? Yes I called him an idiot, but only in rebuttal to his insult to my intelligence (again). There is no need.

Lock it up! lol

Here's my final statement, a fuel filter is always a good idea. And a locking gas cap, a metal one because i can literally Pull the plastic ones apart with my hand.

v2vera said:
It's meaningless to argue over an unproven fact!

True - you should never argue colors with a blind man.

But I say leave it open; we can ignore it if we want. This is the same kind of debate our congress goes on about every day on countless subjects.

pontiacgp said:
I put sugar in my tank this morning and I'll report back later.... 8)

I read that and laughed so hard I think I pee'd a little.

Yeah pontiacgp likes to sling the mud but come on 454 you're just as bad with the sarcasm and having a tonne to write without ever making a stand or a point.

Personally I know that I won't back down on my belief that it won't mix in the tank hence there is no way for it to get past the filters and to the carb.

454 is talking in circles, first he says it wont mix but then continues on by saying that he had goo in his carb and fuel system from sugaring ( so I still don't understand what the point is that he is trying to make ).

I think this thread has gone off the rails and into the woods; Therefore it should be shot in the back of the head execution style. Maybe let everyone have one last final argument before it all goes black.

GP lemme know what happens with the sugar in your tank ( I needed that laugh BTW )

axisg said:
pontiacgp said:
I put sugar in my tank this morning and I'll report back later.... 8)

I read that and laughed so hard I think I pee'd a little.

Yeah pontiacgp likes to sling the mud but come on 454 you're just as bad with the sarcasm and having a tonne to write without ever making a stand or a point.

Personally I know that I won't back down on my belief that it won't mix in the tank hence there is no way for it to get past the filters and to the carb.

454 is talking in circles, first he says it wont mix but then continues on by saying that he had goo in his carb and fuel system from sugaring ( so I still don't understand what the point is that he is trying to make ).

I think this thread has gone off the rails and into the woods; Therefore it should be shot in the back of the head execution style. Maybe let everyone have one last final argument before it all goes black.

GP lemme know what happens with the sugar in your tank ( I needed that laugh BTW )

I'd expect that response from you, axisg. Just because I said sugar doesn't dissolve in gas, doesn't mean that there's no other way for it to get to the carburator through a filter. You can't be that narrow minded, seriously. If I had a "ton to write" you sure aren't reading it. Go look at YOUR responses dude, the only one in this thread going in circles without a clue, is you. Back and forth, round and round. Senseless.

Glad you're doing the test pontiacgp and for being such a sport. Be sure to drive around a lot on that "oval" earth of yours. Then report back here if you ever make it out of the stone age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor