Supercharged 3.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Funny the guy that's never touched a 3800 calling the guy that has a keyboard warrior. Seems as you exclusively used google to "disprove" what I know from hands on wrench experience that makes you the keyboard warrior lol

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Funny the guy that's never touched a 3800 calling the guy that has a keyboard warrior. Seems as you exclusively used google to "disprove" what I know from hands on wrench experience that makes you the keyboard warrior lol

I have test fit a flipped FWD exh manifold on a 3800. Below is a picture from last summer:

20160907_185928.jpg

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Let's see the "2 bolts" that needed ground. Seeing as all ports have the bolts located the same

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Says the guy that first used an unreliable google result a decade old before conveniently later saying they'd done it. And I'm far from a keyboard warrior. A keyboard warrior says stuff like "I don't need to prove it". So I'm just gonna assume that either that's not your pic or that you have missing bolts and horrible port missalignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor