T Top ridge rail fitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
Dixie restoration Depot

Edit: I have been in PM with Rob from Dixie and am in awe with how he treated me and looked after an oversight on my part (GBF discount) Thanks Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
Okay I have finally had enough !! Gbodyparts.com have caused me enough grief that I have to let everyone I can know. I finally got an RMA and a return label for Fedex
I didn't notice that the return label was only for 1 parcel even though the RMA listed 3 boxes as was shipped. That cost me $30 for the other 2. I shipped them from Pt Huron on Saturday Feb 22 and they received them Feb 26. I sent an email Feb 27 asking when I could expect my refund. Nothing!! March 3rd sent another email stating that I felt that I needed to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if I didn't receive a response by end of day Mar 4th Nothing but crickets . I have sent over 2 dozen emails myself, most of them I did get replies to, but dealt with 4 different (people?) emails. I have now sent the complaint to the BBB. Being in Canada adds a another dimension to this and adds to the frustration as I invested a lot of time and money to support a business that does not offer any customer support for their product. They will NEVER get another dime out of this guy. Buyer Beware when dealing with GBodyparts!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

NCTyphoonKid

G-Body Guru
Mar 17, 2019
That definitely sucks I’ve bought parts from them and haven’t had any issues but have heard of others having problems. I don’t think I will buy my t top parts from them after your issues

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
I finally have good news. Last Thursday GBP said they had put the refund through and I kept checking to see if it showed up. I then I called my bank to see if they could find out anything. The bank informed me that it could take up to 4 business days to get the refund though. It finally showed up overnight and it was for the full amount with out restock charges. What an interesting journey

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor