T Top ridge rail fitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
If I am understanding that correctly he's saying that its not the same curvature of the glass so that there is some pressure on the glass which is supposed to hold it snug. Well...from the looks of it side by side to the original, it appears the extreme of that non-curve would (if the glass even fits when installed) put enough tension on the glass to crack it as soon as you hit a bump.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
It sounds like he is saying he wants you to install it as is and try to put everything together. So that when you do either the center ridge gets mangled or the t tops shatter (or both) neither of which he will be responsible for so that he gets to deny a return on the product and gets to keep your money. And maybe even sell you a second one.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
Send it back. That's some BS right there.

Yeah I replied to them : "Okay I am totally missing what your trying to explain. Can you send me just the ridge cap and will you RMA just the ridge cap from my kit or how can we work this out. At this point I am willing to send the complete order back but am afraid that you wont refund my money."

And all I hear now is crickets

Winkernod

Greasemonkey
Sep 13, 2018
London Ontario
A little bit of an update. After several emails I have finally gotten an RMA. Even though it says on it no restocking fee I'll be surprised if there isn't some other road block. So road trip over to Port Huron on Saturday to sent this back. And once I can prove that i got my money back then I can apply with the Canadian govmt to get my tax back.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I circled the root cause for you....

circled the root cause.jpg

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor