T56

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
okay i went to my favorite non g body website ( fbodymotorsports.com) and they answered my questions. apparently the T56 has two major types in the camaro line. (the corvette one is way off). The one i need is a 1993-1997 camaro T56. I mean everything from it! The 98+ models had the special hydraulic throw out bearing and no clutch fork at all. Way too much work to put one of those in! So my best bet is going to my junkyard and getting a T56 from a 93-97 camaro. why do i feel like this will be as hard as getting the rear end for my elky?!?! anyway i need the transmission, pedals (pretty easy to put in), whole hydraulic system (master/slave hydraulics), bell housing. Then i think i have to get a different flywheel and but a new clutch. oh and get the pressure plate and clutch fork off the donor car. whew! that's alot. well it will be worth it. It took a lot just to figure out what it takes! lol. thanks again everybody! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor