Tattoos, paying homage to your ride, have any, I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
350_85cutty said:
i posted this along time ago, am i the only guy with tatts dedicated to their car? haha

For now lol. I plan to get some kind of Chevy tattoo. Just haven't come up with a good enough design yet.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
lol< when i move out, ill probably design one, but, it wont be for a couple years.

G-BUDDY

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2009
THIBADAUX LA.
350_85cutty said:
aight call me crazy, but I'm serious about my olds, and I like for everyone to know so I got a few tatt's to show my dedication, oh and I drew my own designs for the tatt's
tat1.jpg

Rocket Olds Emblem, just had to get it one of the most recognizable emblems to attribute to an Oldsmobile, right above it, God Bless My Olds, you don't want anything to happen to your baby, so I have to wear my prayer everyday, last but not least, Cutlass Supreme
tddup.jpg

This one says it all, Til' Death Do Us Part, need I say more, the hood emblem, letters done with an ol' school traditional tattoo flavor,
DAM THAT sh*t IS FYIA HOMMIE :notworthy:

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
Jesus man, that's a lot of work. The 'God bless' lettering is nice, did you draw that too?

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I have the chevy flags where my beer belly starts to pop out and i have clay smith's mr horsepower woodpecker on my right calf, done them both myself...traded some subs for a professional tattoo setup about 8 years ago....got a cutlass but oddly enough no olds tattoos

JAWSS

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2009
Ft.Hood, Texas
I wont have any for one particular car or brand but I will have a few automotive themed tats in the future Not showing pics until I get them.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
Ive been planning on getting a pin-up tattoo done for a while now. It's gonna be a girl in either a very revealing mechanic's outfit, (shirt way too small, with miles of cleavage, and short shorts...) or maybe just a pair of overalls, bent over, under the hood of my GP. I've been playing with a few different ideas of the angle of the car, and different positions for the girl, but I'm not 100% sure. Probably going to go with my wife in the next couple weeks, when she goes to get her pin-up designed. Hope to have it done by the end of spring.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
here's a couple more I've added...forgot about this thread, I got these a couple months ago, I guess you could call it a portrait of my car doing a burnout, you can see me in the drivers seat 8) I have that pic in my build thread, thought it'd be perfect tattoo material
, the chevy race flags, it's a olds but it has a small block in it, oh well, I have too much fun in this car, I love it that much, I'm sure ya'll can feel that....

cuttatt2-1.jpg

1qqw.jpg

ps....the car took 2 sessions at about 4 hours a piece, and I only paid $150, homie hookup :D and at a professional shop, he did the flags for free, trade work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor