Tattoos, paying homage to your ride, have any, I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
Those tats are sick. I've been thinking about incorporating a Turbo 6 logo or stage 1 or 455 somewhere in one of my military Tattoo pieces. Blake442 recommended a Turbo 6 tramp stamp. I'm thinking I'll probably add some angel wings to it, get it right on my lower back above my butt crack.

FYI, officers can get all the Tattoos they want. Just not on the face, hands or Neck. In the Army however, you can get tats on the neck and hands as of 2006. Your not going to get singled out or F'd with for having tats unless your a shitbag (in which case you'd be getting singled out anyway) or if you have some seriously gay tattoos. As long your keeping up with PT, not falling out in the runs and doing the exercises, you won't get singled out. If your squared away the only time your tattoos would ever get any attention is the first day, and even that's probably unlikely. That being said, I wouldn't show up to BUDS with a huge 'SEAL for life" tattoo on the front of your neck.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
patmckinneyracing said:
I won't be having any tattoos for quite a few years to come. Officers in the military are not allowed to have them and if I do get one, they would charge me with "defacing government property". I'm not kidding either :shock:

I couldn't do one specific car tattoo as I love my mopars, malibu, and the roadrunner. I like other brands of cars from BOP but will not speak positive of fords, even if you paid me to.
you can get tats, i got one back when i was in the army, it was a kewl design, but a bad artist. wait till you find some one with nice tats and ask where they got them.. DO RESEARCH! then ya wont end up like me. :|

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Man,
I just hope he doesn't fall out of his Cutty one night all liquored up and banging his dome to the ground really hard........Not for fear of him hurting himself, but for fear of him having amnesia and waking up a HONDA fan :rofl:

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
SquirrelMaster28 said:
...Blake442 recommended a Turbo 6 tramp stamp. I'm thinking I'll probably add some angel wings to it, get it right on my lower back above my butt crack...

DO IT!! :banana: :lol:

1986elcamino383

Apprentice
Jun 29, 2009
South River NJ
This is so funny I was just trying to take a pic of my chevrolet with the bow tie tat they were not coming out . I also have a bow tie triable . At least I am not the only one . I will try to take a pic

1986elcamino383

Apprentice
Jun 29, 2009
South River NJ
normal_011.JPG

Dstratt01

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2010
My family has 3 trans ams and I will most likely have one here pretty soon too.
photo-1.jpg

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
finally got my first tattoo and decided this was going to be my first since i got my first cutlass :D
266577_10150305239926522_706211521_9351639_4731257_o1.jpg

turbo81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2011
I have loads of Tattoos. I have 2 tattoos on me that are about cars in general I grew up on Hot Rods with my father and have flames on my bicep. I also have a V8 tattoo on my calf. Funny thing is i have a V6 in my Monte. Other vehicles i own have the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor